Oracle will be soon releasing the latest version of JRE (update 60). Changes to Java security model in this version will adversely affect CA Lisa Release Automation's use of ASAP.
We recommend the following security changes to correct the issue until the code level update can be provided.
- Open Java console/configuration by typing java configuration in start menu and it will open java control panel
- Go to security tab and click on Manage Site List
- In the exception site list window click on Add
- Add the ASAP URL in location for example in below it is http://localhost:8080 and click ok. It will prompt with security warning click continue.
- Click ok and now Launch ASAP using asap.jnlp and it will prompt as mentioned below. Go ahead and accept the warning and you can use Nolio ASAP.