After installing the external Unified CABI 6.3 the UIM dashboards contain no data.
In the UIM CABI Summary Dashboard dashlets I receive the following messages: "An unexpected error occurred while receiving data. Please check the user access privileges or run as a different user".
If I log into CABI with superuser then the dashlets there show the following messages: "An unexplained error has occurred and the operation failed"
- Observed that Unified CABI had been installed with default database i.e. postreSQL
- Observed database connectivity issues for UIM CABI reports in the jasperserver log.
- Reviewed context.xml file to check the JNDI related connections.
(file located on the cabi server under the apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver-pro/META-INFO directory)
- Noted that the connection for postgres contained name="jdbc/jasperserver"
- Updated the UIM JNDI Datasource from jdbc/jasperserver to jdbc/uim
(In the CABI Repository -> ca -> Unified Infrastructure Management -> datasources -> UIM JNDI Datasource)
- Tested the summary dashboard from CABI Jasperserver which worked fine as did the UIM Summary dashboard from UMP.