When Returning the Timesheet of another user, there is a functionality in the Old UI, that presents a page to "note" the reason for returning that Timesheet. This page, does not have any button to "Submit" a note, or "Cancel" making a note, in version 15.3 of CA PPM. This issue happens only under specific circumstances.
Steps to reproduce this issue are as below:
Expected Result: "Submit" and "Cancel" buttons appear on this page
- Log in to classic CA PPM as an admin and enable the new ux and timesheets.
- Decide to switch back and disable new timesheets.
- Log in to classic CA PPM as a team member and submit a timesheet. Logout.
- Log in to classic CA PPM as an admin or RM with timesheet approval rights.
- Open the submitted timesheet in the matching Time Period and click Return Timesheet.
- The 'Enter a reason for returning the timesheet' page appears.
Actual Result: These buttons are missing from this page
Below is a screenshot of the issue.
CA PPM version 15.3.
This is caused due to a defect with ID DE38157.
The defect has been fixed in version 15.4 of CA PPM.