When customer configures Trap to being sent to the CA Spectrum to alert on devices which are shutdown/restart CA spectrum will not generate an alarm.
Why does CA Spectrum does not Generate an alert when the device is restarted?
CA Spectrum 10.2.X
1. Check on the event around the time the server was restart
* Select the model of the device that received the trap
* Click on events
* See if the trap was received (0x00010306) by Selecting the Event filter
2. Click on Tools --> Utilities --> Event Configuration.
3. On the Event, search tab enter: 0x00010306 or 10306.
4. By default, this event severity is set to none if you look at the Picture above.
5. If you desire to receive an alarm select and Severity to (Minor, Mayor, or Critical)