There are times when you may experience report problems where “No Data” appears instead of usable information. This can be caused by several possible issues, but our first step in the process is always restarting services: eHealth, web, and database.
eHealth (All supported platforms)
All supported platforms
Please follow the steps below and run these commands in the order you see them:
SOLARIS AND LINUX
1. Run the following commands to restart services.
NOTE: On rare occasions ‘nhStartDb immediate’ will hang or not stop properly. In these cases cancel the command and use this one instead:
1. Stop these two web services from the Services control panel:
(Optionally, you can also stop the eHealth server process here as well: eHealth63)
2. Stop eHealth server and Oracle from command line:
3. Start all services in reverse order.
4. Start the two web services from the Services control panel.