Nimsoft Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration.
- Nimsoft folder doesn't have write access. Please make sure that we should be able to create/update/delete files/folders from Nimsoft folder (This would work only when UAC should be minimum). Please check with windows team and do the point 1 change.
- Nimsoft folder is installed in "Program Files" instead of "Program Files (x86)". This COULD BE one reason for getting "side-by-side" error. (this could happen when libraries mismatch) because installed libraries may try to link them with 64bit libraries and could not resolve them.
- Delete the old Nimsoft entries pointed to "Program Files" and search with 'nimsoft' and 'nimbus' in registry entries and delete all the references.
- Delete the "Nimsoft Robot Watcher" in case if it present in services.
- Open a command prompt with administrator.
- Run the command "sc delete NimbusWatcherService"
- Restart the robot machine.
- Try reinstalling the robot.
Please check the following link by microsoft on side-by-side error for reference.