The Nimsoft alert count between Nimsoft and SOI console don't match. Nimsoft console shows more alert than SOI console. The IS wrapper log on the SOI manager do show the alerts are getting publish to SOI manager. Alerts were getting inserted in to Alerts table in SAMStore DB suggesting the SOI console is not fetching the data from the DB properly.
- Client was running REST calls on alerts not in DB anymore causing SOIUI java process to consume more than 6 gigs of memory. Advised client to stop the REST calls and run through the following procedure.
- Stop all SOI services on the SOI manager and on the connector
- Delete all files from tomcat\temp and delete all files from tomcat\webapps\activemq-
- Start CA SAM Application and CA UCF broker service
Open http://<SOI manager Hostname>:7090/sam/debug page and select "Triage Test", make sure the server application startup shows completed then start all other service on the SOI manager.
- Now start the connector's