Make sure that the NH_NT_SMTP_SERVER environmental variable is set correctly.
The NH_NT_SMTP_SERVER variable is set during install (if provide by the user). This variable can be changed and or set by using the following instructions:
1) Start --> Settings --> Control Panel --> System
2) Select the "Advanced" tab and select "Environment Variables"
3) Under "System variables," locate and highlight the variable named "NH_NT_SMTP_SERVER"
Note: if the variable is missing, select "New" and enter NH_NT_SMTP_SERVER as the Variable Name. Enter the name of the SMTP gateway server in the Variable Value box, and select OK.
4) Set the correct SMTP Server name (the gateway)
5) Reboot the eHealth server for the new setting to take effect.