1. Open the console_movie.xml from the \CA\NFA\ directory.
2. Find the frame number in the error above. In this case it is 152.
Find the first frame after the frame that failed on that is not calling the "<sqlFileSource>D:\CA\NFA\reporter\sql\toVersion9_5_0\EnterpriseOverviewData.sql</sqlFileSource>" source file.
In the case above, it was frame 159. In that example change the <movie nextFrame="152"> to <movie nextFrame="159"> and save the file.
3. Open a cmd prompt window and cd to \CA\NFA\migrator and run: "RunMigrator.vbs". Wait a few minutes and check the \CA\NFA\migrator\migrator.log file to see if it finishes with exit code 0. If it exits with code 1 please send support the updated migrator.log, if it exits with code 0 move to step 4.
4. Log in to mysql with:
5. Run each command below one at a time:
ALTER TABLE TopHosts MODIFY Host varchar(40);
UPDATE TopHosts SET Host = inet_ntoa(Host);
ALTER TABLE TopHostProts MODIFY Host varchar(40);
UPDATE TopHostProts SET Host = inet_ntoa(Host);
ALTER TABLE TopHostInterfaces MODIFY Host varchar(40);
UPDATE TopHostInterfaces SET Host = inet_ntoa(Host);
ALTER TABLE TopProtHosts MODIFY Host varchar(40);
UPDATE TopProtHosts SET Host = inet_ntoa(Host);
**Note you may see warnings in the mysql output, just ensure there are no errors**
6. Verify that all services are running and there are no errors on the Enterprise Overview page of NFA.