Searching for the full name in the New UX does not seem to be working correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to a project in the New UX
2. Create a task
3. Edit the task and assign a user
4. Try to search for the user assigned to the task by typing the first name, the search works and pulls a list of all the resources with this name
5. Try to search for the user assigned to the task by typing First Name Last Name
Expected Results: It should return the user with Name entered
Actual Results: It returns "No Results Found"
This is working by design
The following are ways you may search by user in the New UX:
1. Searching by <first name>
2. Searching by <last name>
3. Searching by <last name, first name>