running on individual model type
Verified script parameters are correct but receive a connection error
Make sure the SpectroServer is up and running.
You do not have connection privileges to the VNM
You are using an invalid Landscape Handle: 0x1000000.
All of the above check out ok but the script still does not run
If you have verified the basics regarding the error:
1. Landscape is up and running
2. Landscape handle is correct
3. Landscape hostname is correct
Then it may be possible an existing connection to Spectrum CLI VNM Shell may be preventing NewMM.pl script from connecting to the landscape.
1. using Bash shell or similar, navigate to <SPECROOT>/vnmsh
2. run the following commands
- The first command will verify a connection to the VNM / Landscape
- The second command will disconnect
3. Then try running newMM.pl script again