Newly created Risk has Response Strategy populated from an existing Risk.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select a program
2. Select the Risks/Issues/Changes tab
3. Click on New (to create a Risk)
4. Enter required fields: Risk name and Risk ID, Response Type 'Watch', and Save.
5. Select 'Response Strategy' from the newly created Risk's Properties tab.
6. Enter a long Response Strategy
7. Enter a value for 'Assigned To'
8. Click Add
9. Get error 'Value contains illegal UTF-8 characters. Value is too large.'
10. Reduce the number of characters in Response Strategy
11. Click Add, and the Risk is created.
12. Repeat step 3 to 5.
Expected Result: Response Strategy is blank on the newly created Risk.
Actual Result: Response strategy contains the long value (from step 6) which resulted in error Value is too large.
This is defect DE41153, and is fixed in CA PPM release 15.5.