New UX Timesheets display Copy Hours option even when Days are selected as Work Unit
Steps to Reproduce
Expected Results: Option is "Copy days" or "Copy effort"
- In the Classic UX, configure PPM to use Days instead of Hours as default work unit:
- Administration > Project Management > Timesheet Options > Display Units > Days
- Administration > Project Management > Settings > Default Display Unit for Work Effort > Days
- Open the New UX > Timesheets view
- Choose any period that does not have any Timesheet created
- Observe the "Copy previous timesheet" option
Actual Results: Option is "Copy hours"
This issue has been reported for CA PPM 15.3.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE42301 for review.
This issue is currently under review.