New UX Task List shows hours instead of days in summary tasks progress bars and details. Other places display effort in the selected unit (either Days or Hours) in system's configuration.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the Classic UX, configure PPM to use Days instead of Hours as default work unit:
- Administration > Project Management > Timesheet Options > Display Units > Days (not relevant to Task Details - only relevant to Timesheets)
- Administration > Project Management > Settings > Default Display Unit for Work Effort > Days
Expected Results: ETC and progress bars are displayed in Days
- Open the New UX > Projects and open any Project in the Tasks View
- Create a new task "Task1" with child task "Task2".
- Add a team member to Task2 and some ETC.
- Check the list view for Task1 and its properties
Actual Results: ETC and progress bars are displayed in Hours (label might be Effort).
This issue has been reported in CA PPM 15.3.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE42303 for review.
This issue is currently under review.