The calculated attribute, Overall Status, is shown incorrectly in the New UI whenever it's value falls into the red bucket but is not equal to 100. It always shows as yellow/Needs Help in the New UI, even though it shows correctly as red/At Risk in the classic UI.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Objects, Status Reports, click the Attributes tab, and open the "Overall Status" attribute.
2. Under Display Mappings change the From and To values to the following in order to make this issue easier to see:
Green: 0 40
Yellow: 40 75
Red: 75 100
3. Save your changes.
4. Log into the New UI.
5. Open any project. Click on Status.
6. Change any two of the statuses (Schedule, Scope, Cost/Effort) to At Risk (red) and change the third value to Needs Help (Yellow).
NOTE: You may use any combination of values that will make the Overall Status number equal to something that will fall in the red bucket other than 100 (or all three attributes set to At Risk).
7. Refresh your screen to update the Overall Status.
The Overall Status should show as At Risk (red) just like in the classic UI.
The Overall Status is showing as Needs Help (yellow).
This is working as designed. Per the 15.1 documentation:
The following Studio functionality is not available in the New User Experience:
•Custom objects, sub objects, and attribute
•Visual icon indicators for required and read-only attributes
•Secure subpages and display conditions
•Any Studio view level settings such as Required, Enter Once, Hidden, and so forth.
This means that the new UI is not recognizing any customizations to the display mappings for the attribute. The New UI uses the original default mappings even though they were changed in the Classic UI.
None in the new UI. Look at the correct status in the classic UI
This was originally opened as a potential bug: CLRT-81356. Developed determined this was not a bug because it is documented in the 15.1 docs for the new UI that Studio Display Mappings are not supported at this time.