The calculated attribute, Overall Status, is shown incorrectly in the CA PPM New UX (User Experience) whenever it's value falls into the red bucket but is not equal to 100. It always shows as yellow/Needs Help in the New UI, even though it shows correctly as red/At Risk in the classic UI.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Objects, Status Reports, click the Attributes tab, and open the "Overall Status" attribute.
2. Under Display Mappings change the From and To values to the following in order to make this issue easier to see:
Green: 0 40
Yellow: 40 75
Red: 75 100
3. Save your changes.
4. Log into the New UI.
5. Open any project. Click on Status.
6. Change any two of the statuses (Schedule, Scope, Cost/Effort) to At Risk (red) and change the third value to Needs Help (Yellow).
NOTE: You may use any combination of values that will make the Overall Status number equal to something that will fall in the red bucket other than 100 (or all three attributes set to At Risk).
7. Refresh your screen to update the Overall Status.
EXPECTED RESULTS: The Overall Status should show as At Risk (red) just like in the classic UI.
ACTUAL RESULTS: The Overall Status is showing as Needs Help (yellow).