STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
New UX: When having partial weeks, the Copy Hours from Previous Timesheets does not work as expected.
1. Create weekly time reporting periods from Monday to Sunday for July from the 2nd till the 29th
2. Create the next period for the 30th and 31st of July (Mon-Tue)
3. Create weekly ones again from the 1st to the 5th of August (Wed-Sun)
4. Create a resource, set him as Open for Time Entry and Track Mode to PPM
5. Add the resource to a project team.
6. Enable timesheets on the new UX
7. Edit the resource timesheet for the week of the 2nd of July and enter time for each day.
8. Submit and approve the timesheet
9. Edit the timesheet for the week of the 9th of July
10. Mark the Copy Hours check box from previous timesheet.
11. Time from previous week gets copied over
12. Do it consequently for the next weeks.
13. You will get to the week of the 30th and 31st
14. Mark the Copy Hours check box from previous timesheet.
15. Only hours for Mon and Tue will be copied over
16. Do it now for the week of 1st to 5th of August
17. Mark the Copy Hours check box from previous timesheet.
Expected result: The Wed, Thu and Fri data to be taken from the previous week these week days were populated (25th, 26th and 27th of July)
Actual result: Data gets populated form the previous partial week (30th and 31st of July)
This is caused by DE42022
This is currently being analyzed by engineering