Here are the steps to download r11.6 SP01:
• Login to http://support.ca.com
• Go to Download Center -> Download Products
• From “Select Product” dropdown, Select Product Name. (ex: XCOM Data Transport for AIX - IBM AIX)
• Select r11.6 from “Select Release” dropdown.
• Select SP01 from “Choose Gen level” dropdown and click on GO.
• Download ISO image for CA XCOM Data Transport for AIX r11.6 SP01 - Product Package DVD01085526E.ISO
Here is the Overview for the XCOM for AIX 11.6 SP01 upgrade from XCOM for AIX 11.6 SP00:
When you run the installation program to upgrade the product, the program performs the following tasks:
•Performs pre-installation checks to verify the following criteria:
•The user who invokes the installer has root permissions.
•No CA XCOM Data Transport processes are running.
•The currently installed product version is a candidate for the upgrade process.
•Backs up the XCOM_HOME directory from the existing product environment.
•Removes existing XCOM Service Pack 11.6.00 and CAPKI software
•Installs the following entities:
•CA XCOM Data Transport binary files and services
•Restores the existing CA XCOM Data Transport for AIX user customized settings:
•User customized configuration files, including configssl.cnf, history.inserts, log4j.properties, StandAloneGUIParameters.xml, xcom.cnf, xcom.glb, xcom.ses, xcom.tid, xcom.log, xcomlp, xcomntfy and exit scripts
•User customized configuration folders, including ssl, tmp, preferences, trace, and convtab
•Copies the user specified JDBC driver jar files to the XCOM_HOME/lib directory.Performs configuration file migration where the key value pair are compared and merged in configuration files such as xcom.glb, xcom.cnf, and configssl.cnf.
•Migrates the history database schema from Release 11.6 to Service Pack 11.6.01.
•Migrates the Transfer Queue records from Release 11.6 to Service Pack 11.6.01.
•Performs post-installation tasks