- I have created a new user login for an urgent project, but the user cannot login to Infrastructure Manager.
- Just getting Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
- I've reset the password in AD, so I know both of these items is correct.
- I've checked the ACL's in IM and the user is a member of the correct AD group.
- I am using the UPN of the user (email@example.com)
- If I use the short name (username) then the login is successful, This is different to another hub where UPN works and short name does not.
- This is controlled by a setting in hub raw config.
- Please enter raw config on your primary hub and browse to ldap \ templates
- There is a format key that can have either $username@$domain or $username
- The hub takes the value entered in the username filed of the logon and maps this to the $username variable
- if the @$domain is defined it then adds the value for the ldap domain
- This means that if you enter firstname.lastname@example.org this will be converted to email@example.com@domain.com and thus will fail to authenticate
Choose if you want to enter the username as UPN or Short name and configure the hub accordingly
|Desired format||Value for format key|