New from Template copies Investment specific Charge Code into the new project.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to CA PPM as admin user.
- Go to Administration --> Project Management --> Settings.
- Check the option "Enable Investment-specific Charge Codes".
- Go to Administration --> Project Management --> Charge Codes.
- Create a new charge code and select an existing project in the "Investment Name" field.
- Save and Return.
- Open that project and set the charge code of the project as the newly created Charge code.
- Create a new project from template.
- Change list filter 'Template' to 'All' so that you can see all the projects along-with the Templates.
- Select the project, corresponding to which the new charge code was created.
- Check the charge code of the project as it gets created.
Expected Results: The charge code was investment specific, hence it should not get copied for the newly created project.
Actual Results: The investment specific charge code is copied to the newly created project.