Customer configure to use TCP class as following but it does not work in non-global zone on Solaris 10.
When he get trace, network interception does not work.
1. enable TCP class via selang command.
AC> so class+(TCP)
2. add his TCP class rules via selang command.
3. Stop PIM all zone and unloading kernel in global zone.
secons -s: non-global zone
secons -sk: global zone
SEOS_load -u: global zone
4. Edit seos.ini as following at [SEOS_syscall] section to enable network interception.
SEOS_use_streams = yes
5. Restart PIM in global zone and non-global zone.