ISSUE: The following errors are filling up the OneClick log file $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/stdout.log (Windows) or $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/catalina.out (Solaris and Linux).
Jul 08, 2015 08:13:41.065 (PoolThread-16294: GlobalPool => NPCEventManagerWebserviceURLPoller) (NetqosEventLog) - (ERROR) - Unable to contact Event Manager - stopping all polling
ROOT CAUSE: NetQOS configued at one time but then disabled.
1. Log into the OneClick system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. On Windows start a bash shell (run "bash -login")
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory
4. Enter the following command to log into mysql:
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -proot
5. Enter the following command to drop the NetQOS database:
drop database netqos_integ;
6. Log out of mysql
7. Restart tomcat