Where can I get the sapjco package for the SAP plugin to enable SAP plugin?
The sapjco package are not provided by CA. You must obtain them from the SAP Service Marketplace as advised in our documented installation procedures located at https://docops.ca.com/ca-workload-automation-agent-for-sap/11-4/en/installing/install-agent-for-sap#InstallAgentforSAP-InstalltheSAPJavaConnector(SAPJCo). Below is the extracted information direct from this URL specific to Installing the required SAP JCo:
Install the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo)
For the agent to communicate with an SAP system, you must install the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo) package.
- The required minimum version is SAP JCo 3.0.x
- Whether you use the 32-bit or 64-bit JCo version depends on the JVM provided with the agent.
- For Windows systems, you require the msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll files. You must add these files to the agent installation directory.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to SAP Service Marketplace.
- Navigate to SAP Java Connector, Tools & Services.
- Download the latest version of SAP JCo for your operating system.
- Stop the agent if it is running
- Remove any previous version of the JCo library from the agent installation directory.
For example, to remove SAP JCo 2.1.10, complete these steps:
- Delete the following files and links from the agent installation directory:
librfccm* and libsapjcorfc.* (UNIX)
librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll (Windows)
- Delete the sapjco.jar file from the jars/ext subdirectory of the agent installation directory.
- Copy the sapjco3.jar file to the jars/ext subdirectory of the agent installation directory.
- Extract the following libraries to the agent installation directory:
- Start the agent.
The SAP Java Connector is installed.
Reference https://docops.ca.com/ca-workload-automation-agent-for-sap/11-4/en/installing/install-agent-for-sap for detailed instructions on installing and configuring the SAP plugin for use.