The sapjco package are not provided by CA. You must obtain them from the SAP Service Marketplace as advised in our documented installation procedures located at https://docops.ca.com/ca-workload-automation-agent-for-sap/11-4/en/installing/install-agent-for-sap#InstallAgentforSAP-InstalltheSAPJavaConnector(SAPJCo). Below is the extracted information direct from this URL specific to Installing the required SAP JCo:
Install the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo)
For the agent to communicate with an SAP system, you must install the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo) package.
- The required minimum version is SAP JCo 3.0.x
- Whether you use the 32-bit or 64-bit JCo version depends on the JVM provided with the agent.
- For Windows systems, you require the msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll files. You must add these files to the agent installation directory.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to SAP Service Marketplace.
- Navigate to SAP Java Connector, Tools & Services.
- Download the latest version of SAP JCo for your operating system.
- Stop the agent if it is running
- Remove any previous version of the JCo library from the agent installation directory.
For example, to remove SAP JCo 2.1.10, complete these steps:
- Delete the following files and links from the agent installation directory:
librfccm* and libsapjcorfc.* (UNIX)
librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll (Windows)
- Delete the sapjco.jar file from the jars/ext subdirectory of the agent installation directory.
- Copy the sapjco3.jar file to the jars/ext subdirectory of the agent installation directory.
- Extract the following libraries to the agent installation directory:
- Start the agent.
The SAP Java Connector is installed.