Duplicate Tasks/Tabs in the Identity Manager User Console.
After creating custom Tasks and/or Tabs in the Identity Manager User Console, the custom Tasks/Tabs appears as duplicates(with both being fully functional).
- Look under the 2nd instance of the Tabs/Categories and note the Tasks.
- Now edit the tasks (each task) and set the Task Order to 0.
- Next time you login the Tabs/Categories should only appear once.
Detailed Resolution Steps:
- Click on the Duplicate Tab.
- Note the Tasks that are listed under the Duplicate Tab.
- Modify each Task: Roles and Tasks>Admin Tasks>Modify Admin Task>Search for and select one of the tasks listed on the Duplicate Tab(s).
- On the Profile Tab of the Task set the 'Task Order' drop down menu to '0'.
Note: Ensure the "Category order" is the same for all tasks"
- Submit the Task.
- Repeat steps 3/4/5 for each of the Tasks listed on the Duplicate Tab.
- After all the Tasks under the Duplicate Tab have been modified, log out of the IM User Console.
- Log in to the IM User Console and verify that the specific Duplicate Tab (whose Tasks were modified) is gone.
- If the Duplicate Tabs are still there after modifying ALL of the Tasks' 'Task Order' to '0', re-start the IM application server and log back into the IM User Console to check again.