Two CI's from two different connector are reconciled. One of the connector published the CI label with short name and the other which published the CI last with FQDN on the label. The connector published the CI label with FQDN is removed and all of its CI's were deleted but the current reconcile sheet still showing the label with FQDN. How can we make this CI label to show up with short name?
The reconciled sheet didn't get updated or recreated by SOI.
Try the following method to see if that works:
- On the SOIUI select the connector in service and make sure the "performDeltaProcessing" box is checked, if not check it and save it.
- Got to connector machine and stop the catalyst container service
- Remove the CI if it is in any service
- Start the the catalyst container service
This should republish all the CI's back again and the reconcile sheet should get recreated.
If the above doesn't work then you'll have to remove the connector using the following method. This'll delete all CI and Alerts from SOI and republish them
- Got to the connector machine and stop the catalyst container service
- Make sure the CI in question is deleted from the service
- On the SOIUI select the connector and click on the "Remove Connector" button to remove. Wait for the connector to go away. It may take some time if you have large number of CI and you may have to click on the "Remove Connector" button again if it gets highlighted.
- Once the connector is removed start catalyst container service