Multi-select Location filters automatically select a similar location in addition to the original location. Cannot extract data for a single location.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Administration -> Organization and Access -> OBS -> Create a department OBS with two units: HR and TC
- Create a location OBS with two units: "UK" and "UK Like"
- Add the Project object as associated Object to both OBS’s
- Go to Administration -> Finance -> setup
- Go to Entities -> Create an entity associated to the above OBS
- Go to Locations -> Link the locations and departments created
- Go to Administration -> Studio -> Portlets
- Create a grid portlet based on the project object
- On the filter section, add the location field
- On the field properties set the Lookup Style to multiple-select
- Add the portlet to the general overview tab
- On the filter section of the portlet, open the location field and select UK as location
- Click on filter
Expected Results: The selected UK location to remain selected and filter by the appropriate projects linked to that location
Actual Results: After filtering, the selected UK location remains selected and also the ‘UK Like’ location has now been added. However, it filters by the projects linked to that UK location
This issue has been reported for CA PPM 15.1.
This issue has been logged with Engineering as DE37186.
This issue has been fixed in CA PPM 15.4.