Mobile Time Manager (MTM): Approver Tile: Needs Approval, shows closed time periods with ability to approve or return timesheets on inactive, not open-for-time-entry resources.
If the MTM allows the action to approve timesheets, then the Post Timesheets job will post the approved timesheets for :
- Resource that is inactive
- A resource that is not OFTE (open for time entry)
- Closed time periods
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open time periods for 2014
- Submit time for one time period for an active, open for time entry test resource
- Close the time period where time was submitted
- Deactivate and uncheck 'open for time entry' for test resource
- Open MTM, Approver Tile: Needs Approval
Expected Result: The closed time period should not display.
Actual Result: The closed time period displays. It also allows action to RETURN and APPROVE timesheets, in Clarity
Resolved in Clarity 13.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1