Need to create a datasource for MSSQL to allow creation of MSSQL corporate user store.
1) Visit http://localhost:9990/console login with your management console username for wildfly.
2) Create deployment
3) Add > Browse and select the .jar file in this location
[WILDFLY_HOME]\modules\com\ca\iam\jdbc\microsoft\main and choose sqljdbc.jar
4) Hit next and then you can name the deployment and hit enable.
5) We need to create a datasource for the new driver. Click on the configuration tab, then choose connector > datasources on the left side and choose add.
6) Choose a name and JNDI Name - The JNDI name must be unique and also must include java:/
7) Hit next and then choose the JDBC Driver that we previously deployed. This should be "sqljdbc.jar" and hit next.
8) You will need your connection URL which should look something like this.
Enter the remaining information on this screen as needed. Which include Username, password, and security domain.
9) Click test connection, once this is verified select done and the datasource has been successfully added.
You can now create a MS SQL corp store directory from the IM Management Console.