In Microsoft Project (MSP), % Complete is incorrectly showing as 99% for one or more tasks, while it PPM it is showing as 100%.
Check to ensure the option: 'Updating Task status updates resource status' is unchecked. This is a required setting when integrating MSP and PPM.
Below are the steps to check this:
- Open MSP
- Go to File, Options
- Select Schedule
- Scroll down to the Calculation options for this project section
- Ensure the setting under 'Updating Task status updates resource status' in unchecked. If not, un-check it and click OK.
- Reference TEC1508652 for the status of the defect regarding Fixed Unit milestones
- Reference TEC1447705 for the status of the defect regarding Fixed Duration milestones
- Reference TEC1292553 for the status of the defect regarding tasks with assignments at 100% complete