When MSP Project 2010 is installed in any non-English language, projects cannot save back to Clarity using the 14.2 MSP driver.
The following error is thrown:
" Save was not successful. Check logs for more information",
The error found in the app-ca log will be similar to this:
WARN 2015-07-13 14:31:45,162 [http-bio-14001-exec-22] niku.schedulers (clarity:Support:7376799__E78CB43A-DA48-4EFD-8A44-326BF08D445B:schedulers.postProject) ImportTeamProcessor.doProcess(): Referenced Resource record (UNIQUE_NAME=admin1) does not exist
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install MS Project in Portuguese language
2. Install MSP Interface 14.2 new driver in either English or Portuguese language
3. Create Project in Clarity with 2 tasks(T1, T2) and 2 resources(R1, R2)
4. Assign R1 to T1 and R2 to T2
5. Open project in MSP
6. Save back project back to Clarity
Expected Result: Project saved back successfully
Actual Result: Error message: 'Save was not successful. Check logs for more information.'
Caused by CLRT-78405 and is currently under review by development.
Resolved in CA PPM 14.3
Workaround: Use MSP in English or install the Legacy version of the MSP interface.