Project task with Assignments having 0 Actuals and 0 ETC show 0 days duration when opened in MSP even though it has different dates set as Start Date and Finish Date; when the new driver is used it also get converted into milestone.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the New Driver
2. Create a project in Clarity
3. Add a resource to the Team
4. Create a task with any duration, and assign the resource added to the Team on Step3
5. Zero out the ETC for the resource assignment
6. Export the project to MSP
Expected Result: The task duration remains the same
Actual Result: The task duration goes to 0 days and the task is marked as a milestone
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
This is not caused by CA PPM Integration with MSP but how Microsoft Project works. It can be replicated using MSP standalone - create a project in MSP using the steps above and save the project locally as an XML file, when opening the XML file the issue is replicated all without any interaction with CA PPM.