Microsoft Project (MSP) Assignment Units changes are not being reflected after saving a project back to PPM and reopening the project. The value reverts back to the Resource's Allocation on the Project's Team tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: To reproduce this, have the following unchecked in PPM->Administration->Project Management->Settings: 'MSP Assignment Units Mapping with Clarity Assignment Max % Load'
1. Create a new project in PPM with one team member with a default allocation of 100%
2. Export the project to MSP
3. Create a new task and assign the resource to the task
4. Double click on the task and go to the 'Resources' tab
5. Change the Units to 50% for the resource
6. Save the project back to PPM
7. Open the project in MSP and navigate back to the 'Resource's tab for the task
Expected Results: Units remains as 50%
Actual Results: Units have reverted back to 100% which is the allocation assigned to the resource on the Team tab