In the Worker log, the following error is observed:
[STP SmartThreadPool Thread #1] ERROR UC4.Decision.Runtime.EventBase.AsyncEventBaseWriter - Decision-3472: Cannot write a bulk of events in batch-mode to EventBase.
Network access for Distributed Transaction Manager (MSDTC) has been disabled. Please enable DTC for network access in the security configuration for MSDTC using the Component Services Administrative tool. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004D024)
MSDTC has not been configured on both the client and server machines.
The following procedure shows the configuration which must be in place on both the client and server machines, as well as the steps to perform these modifications:
1. Open the Component services Console: Start -> Run: 'dcomcnfg'
2. Switch to: Component services -> Computer -> My Computer -> Distributed Transaction Coordinator
3. Right-click Local DTC and from the context menu select Properties.
4. On the Securitytab1, select the following settings:
l Network DTC Access
o Allow Remote Clients
o Allow Inbound
o Allow Outbound
o No Authentication Required
l Enable XA Transactions
l Enable SNA LU 6.2 Transactions
5. Start the Windows Service: 'Distributed Transaction Coordinator' (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services).