- During load a performance testing, it was noticed that one of the virtual services is consuming lot of memory.
- When the VSE log is verified, it was full of the errors "MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2059'"
- DevTest 9.0 distributed environment
- One of the highly possible causes is - During application performance testing, MQ virtual service is not releasing channel connections and MQ channels are maxing out on connections.
- When you notice this error "MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2059'" in VSE log, verify the MQ side of things to confirm if the channel has maxed out on its available connections. If yes, this is a known issue within the product with Defect Id - DE155570. Please contact support and supply this defect Id to receive a patch for the issue.