When using the Legacy driver with MSP 2013 and changing the default File Location under File>Options>Save in MS Project, the projects still save under C:\Users\<user>\Documents.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using MSP2013, install the Legacy Driver
2. In MSP, go to File - Options - Save, and change the Default File Location setting to a different folder that is not : C:\Users\<user>\Documents
3. Click ok to save the change and close out of MSP
4. In PPM, create a new project and export it to MSP
5. Once the project opens, check what folder the MPP file is saved in
Expected Results: The file is NOT saved under C:\Users\<user>\Documents, but instead saved under the new folder specified on Step2
Actual Results: The file is saved under C:\Users\<user>\Documents.
DE41821 is targeted to be fixed in our PPM 15.5 Service Pack 1 release.
Note: This issue does not occur with the New Driver.