Quick overview on how to configure Webshere to monitor AuthMinder's database connections
- Monitoring Database connections pool in Websphere.
- Login to WebSphere Admin Console.
- Goto Monitoring and Tuning->Performance viewer->Current Activity->Click on server1.
Enabling Trace log file for connection leak in Websphere.
- Login to Websphere Admin Console.
- Goto section Troubleshooting->Logs and Trace->Click on server1
Start the application server. This will create a log file at the location-
- Changing the statement cache size to 0 in Websphere Admin Console.
Screen shots are attached for changing the Statement cache size to 0 in Websphere.