1. From Admin Console open the configuration of the ICMP probe.
2. Click on 'Options' (three dots against ICMP) and click on 'Add new Profile'
3. A new window is opened for creating the profile.
4. In the 'Host\IP' field give the url that you want to monitor.
Note - The limitation here would be that the url should be pingable from the sever where the ICMP probe is deployed. And also do not give http or https beside the url.
For example - if you want to monitor www.google.com, In the 'Host\IP' field just give 'google.com'
5. Check the check box for 'Active'
6. In the 'Interval(Secs)' field give the desired value in seconds so that the probe pings the url at interval.
7. Click on 'Submit'
9. Click on 'Save' on the top right corner.
10. After the the profile is created successfully, select the profile and on the right hand pane you will have 'Actions' drop down.
11. Click on 'Actions' and then click on 'Test connection' to the check the availability of the url.