Error Message :
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 6
The modification of a specific calendar doesn't update the related scheduled Tasks.
The next launch is not correctly recalculated.
** Description of steps to reproduce
- Create a specific calendar "CALENDAR_1" and define the Holiday from 01/12/2018 to 01/19/2018 include.
2. Create a Task "TEST_CAL_SPE" with the rules 'WORKDAY' in order to scheduled the next launch without taking to account the Holiday
The next launch begins the 01/22/2018, which is correct.
- Now I decide to change the Specific Calendar and add the 01/22/2018 as a Holiday.
The new launch is not automatically recalculated with the new date (01/23/2018) .
OS Version: All OS
Root Cause: N/A
Update to the fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Dollar Universe 6.9.01 - Available
- Disable and enable the tasks after the Calendar Update (the next launch will be correctly recalculated) .
- Downgrade the node to DUAS version 6.7.01