We have an issue with missing letters in PDF outputs from standard reports. We are using Czech language and report 'Project Status Report' list is not showing the letter "č". The report itself displays Czech language alright but PDF output does not.
1. In CA PPM create projects with names containing the character "č"
2. Run the Load Data Warehouse job.
3. Once the Load Data Warehouse job completes, run the 'Project Status Report List' in the Advance Reporting section. Output is OK.
4. Now export the report output to PDF
Expected Results: The PDF output displays fine just like it is displayed in Jaspersoft report
Actual Results: The PDF output does not display all the "č" Czech characters
Fixed in future release of CA PPM - 15.5
Workaround for now is as follows:
1) From Jaspersoft Studio, connect to the JasperReports server where the reports are running. Our docops has details how to access the server from
2) Once connected to the server, expand the CA PPM folder followed by the Templates folder.
3) Right click the template being used for reports. For example, if it is the Teal and Grey template, right click the Report Style Template (Teal and Grey).
4) Select the Download to File option. Provide a file name and save it. Jaspersoft Studio will save a local copy and will open it for editing.
5) From the Edit drop down menu select Find/Replace and replace all occurrences of Arial by Ca-Font. (Make sure you use the correct case, it is lower case a). 6) Save the file.
7) Upload it back, right click the template and select Properties. Select Upload From File System. Pending permanent fix