The following error occurs when clicking on the "SNMP Profiles" link in the NFA Administration GUI:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fa'
Class not defined: 'SettingsDB'
/nqsrv_nav.asp, line 111
A browser on a remote client machine may simply show an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error".
This has been observed to occur after installing NFA 9.3.2 without first installing the prerequisites listed here
The problem persists even after uninstalling NFA, installing the prerequisites, and reinstalling.
1. Open the IIS Manager and expand "Default Web Site".
2. Check whether there is a blue "Globe" icon next to "Admin", as shown in the following screenshot:
3. This means that "Admin" is listed as an Application, and the error described in this article will occur.
4. To resolve this, right-click on "Admin" and select "Remove" as shown:
5. Then, run "IISRESET" from a Command Prompt.
6. Log back into NFA and verify that you can now see the Admin page properly.