In OneClick server, in $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/stdout.log file, there may be this message:
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.managedreports.ras.internal.ManagedRASException: Cannot open report document. --- The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administrator has been reached.
Spectrum 10, 10.1
CABI 4.1 Sp3
The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administrator has been reached.
1. Login to Central Management Console as an "Administrator"
2. Choose "Servers" from dropped down list under "Central Management Console"
3. Go to Service Categories -->Crystal Reports Services
4. In Server Name, please right click on "<hostname>.AdaptiveJobServer" and click on "Properties"
5. In Crystal Reports 2013 Scheduling Service, please increase Maximum Concurrent Jobs from "5" to a higher number.
6. Please click on "Save"
After making this change, if the error still exists, you may need to increase the Maximum Concurrent Jobs higher.