When a Material Resource is allocated to a Team with some allocation to it in the TSV, the allocation % and FTE shows incorrect.
1. Identify a Material resource and allocate to a project.
2. Add this resource this to a project for one month and set the default allocation to 100%
3. Set the Time Scale to FTE
4. The allocation FTE for the month is showing up correctly in the grid view in TSV
5. Modify the allocation from the grid view, say 1FTE
Expected: The allocation of 1FTE stays as it is in the grid view.
Actual: The allocation changes from 1 to a huge allocation number.
When Allocation % is changed to 1FTE for a month, the planned allocation segment has a % allocation of 360,000.00%
Material resources are generic units. They are not subject to any hours/days/fte/ unit conversion anywhere in the application.