Even though you have disabled the "Use address for reply" option on a MAILEATER mailbox, all emails generated by MAILEATER are coming with the sender set in OPTION "mail_reply_to_address".
What causes the user, when replying to a message, to respond to the wrong mailbox.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) set SDM's Email option mail_reply_to_address to: SDM@test.com
2) Mailbox maileater address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Mail box has Use Reply-To Address = YES
4) Ensure the mail box has a rule to eat a mail has below properties
[ \t\r\n]incident[ \t\r\n]
5) make sure the user sending email has Notifications set for Email on the contact record for Normal notification
6) Send an email to the above mail box to let it create a ticket.
7) Check the reply the user gets from maileater now - it'll be like this:
(if you enable verbose on pdm_maileater_nxd.c you'll see something like: pdm_maileater_nxd.c 5584 Reply command is "pdm_mail -s "Service Desk Incident Response" -e "email@example.com""
8) change the mail box and set: Use Reply-To Address = No
(restart of maileater is not needed, but you can do it anyway)
9) repeat #6 above. Verify #7. Result is exactly the same, which is bad. Verbose log shows exact same thing as in #7 too
As Reply-To Address is switched off on mail box, maileater should instead have changed the mail reply to something like:
"pdm_mail -s "Service Desk Incident Response" -e "firstname.lastname@example.org"" -T "email@example.com"
As mail eater does not set the -T, pdm_mail just seems to set the -T from the SDM option mail_reply_to_address
CA Service Management r14.1.x
This issue is caused by: DE40337
This issue is currently under review as DE40337