The steps below will enable you to connect to and use data that resides in a MS SQL Server DB (MSSQL DB), that allows only Windows (Integrated) authentication.
1. Go to the 'SQLSERVER_DLLs' folder under the GTDatamaker directory folder.
- By default, this is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Grid-Tools\GTDatamaker\SQLSERVER_DLLs\x64.
2. Copy the file named 'sqljdbc_auth.dll' from under the 'x64' subfolder.
- This is the 64-bit version of the DLL and is the one you will need assuming your system runs on a 64-bit processor.
3. Paste the sqljdbc_auth.dll file to the GTDatamaker directory folder.
- By default, this is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Grid-Tools\GTDatamaker.
4. Re-launch the Subset UI.
5. On the Connection screen, enter the MS SQL Server database connection details.
- Remember leave the username and password fields blank since you are using Integrated Authentication.
6. Save the profile.
7. Click the 'Connect' button.
- You should now be able to use Subset without receiving the error message.