Login as an AD-user to ENTM Web UI takes a noticeable amount of time.
Applies to all supported environments for ENTM where Active Directory or any other supported LDAP directory is used.
This behaviour can be caused by various reasons
- user is belonging to many nested AD user groups with many members
- Active Directory is spreading over several trees
- SSL is used to connect to AD and to ENTM's JBoss server
- user has been authorised to many privileged accounts in ENTM
- if possible simplify group assignments in AD for the ENTM user so the user is member of a few groups with few members only
- Change the connection port number to 3268 (LDAP) or 3269 (LDAPs/SSL) for AD connection. Now SAM will search for Global Catalogue.
This is done in idmmanage, export & import AD settings.
- to not automatically display the accounts the user has been authorised to (upon login to ENTM) do once in
idmmanage / Environments / ac-env / Advanced Settings / Miscellaneous:
Change the value of MyAccountsTabAutoSearch from true to false.