Error Message :
U00003210 Logon error :Acces denied
Unable to log into the Automation Engine (AE) and receive the above error message.
This issue can be related to not using the correct credentials (Client/UserID/Department/Password) when attempting to log into AE.
Login errors can be caused by:
If you receive this error, ensure that you are using the correct values and that you have no misspelled words for any of the credentials:
- Spelling errors when type in the Credentials
- Using the wrong Credentials
Once the correct credentials are entered, you will no longer receive the 'Access denied' error and you will be able to log into AE.
OS: Windows Server 2012
Root Cause: Can't connect to administration client due to :
1) Use of Client 100 with UC/UC rather then Cleint 0
2) Use of uc/uc parameters rather then UC/UC
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: No Fix
1) Connect to UI with the right credentials 0100/UC/UC2) Create a new user 3) Give the right Authorization and Privileges 4) Assign them to the client