· In the Windows "Application" event viewer, an error is shown with the following text: Event ID: 1 Description: AnomalyDetector process failed in the continuing loop with the following error: System.Exception: warning - NQAD is already running [lock file is d:\netqos\nqad\bin\NQADrunning.txt -. Restart not done. at AttackDetector.HunterTracker.s:artHunterTracker() at NetQoSHunterTracker.HTService.timer_Elapsed(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
Steps to reproduce:
· This error randomly occurs just after a restart of the NetQoS Hunter Tracker service.
· Stop the NetQoS Hunter Tracker service.
· Enter directory D:\NetQoS\NQAD\bin .
· Rename file NQADrunning.txt to a .old extension.
· Restart the NetQoS Hunter Tracker service.
· Now, there should be a new file named NQADrunning.txt, and a refresh of the Windows event viewer should not contain another such error.