- Load of upgrade file is unsuccessful.
Data needed for analysis:
- Log file of the Load Utility from the time the error occurred (default location Utility/temp folder)
The following error message can be found in the load log file:
U0003531 Error while checking data source (e.g. code conversion or driver problem, see log file).
- The error "U0003531 Error while checking data source (e.g. code conversion or driver problem, see log file)" is related to a wrong codepage setting. The codepage setting is essential for the connection to the database.
- The load utility stops because it cant get a connection to the database.
- Have a look at the codepage setting in the connection string of the ini file of the Automic Server (UCSRV.ini)
- Open the UCSRV.ini
- Go to the section [ODBC] and make sure you have the right connection string and codepage set for your database environment
- Save the ini File changes
- Restart the load Utility