The "Load Data Warehouse" job doesn't appear under the list of Available Jobs to run under Home > Jobs (CA PPM 14.4), or under Home > Reports and Jobs > Jobs (CA PPM 14.3 and 14.2). The job doesn't show up in either of these views.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Home -> Jobs (in 14.4) or Reports and Jobs (in 14.3 and 14.2)
2. Under the Job Type field, enter Load Data Warehouse
3. For the Status value, select All and filter using these settings
Expected Result: The Load Data Warehouse job shows up under the returned Available Jobs list, even if its status has been marked as Inactive.
Actual Result: The Load Data Warehouse job does not show up under the returned Available Jobs, under any Status Type.
Applies to CA PPM 14.2 and higher.
1. Navigate to Administration -> Jobs (PPM 14.4) or Administration -> Reports and Jobs (14.3 and 14.2).
2. Filter for the Load Data Warehouse job and check it's status under the Active column
3. If it is not active, mark the job for activating by selecting its corresponding checkbox and then Activate.
4. Return to the Jobs list within the Home menu and filter for the Load Data Warehouse job. It shows up in the results and can be run.