Both the incremental and full load data warehouse jobs are failing in the customer's DEV environment.
We find the following error message at the bottom of the BG-DWH.log file.
2018/05/31 08:27:23 - ClarityDB - isOracle? - [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-20100: ENCOUNTERED EXCEPTION IN DWH_MVL_LOAD (DWH_CMN_MV_LOOKUP). SQLERRM : ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
2018/05/31 08:27:23 - ClarityDB - isOracle? - ORA-06512: at line 30
CA PPM 15.4 SaaS
The PPM developers had modified some custom MVL attributes, and they are not being recognized by the DWH.
1. Navigate to Administration > Studio > Objects
2. Search for all of the MVL lookup attributes on the objects that have been modified by your developers
3. Select each MVL and uncheck "include in the Data Warehouse"
4. Save your updates
5. Then go back and check "include in the Data Warehouse" for all of the MVL that you excluded in step #3
6. Save your updates
7. Run the full load data warehouse job again
The full load should run and complete successfully now.