We use "XYZ" partition in our organization, there is a request to create a new subobject of Project. I have created same and modified the "XYZ" partition view in PPM for that subobject but when I am accessing the screen, it is showing up "System" partition for Filter and List Views even though Project belongs to "XYZ" partition.
Defect has been reported and currently in review by Engineering team
0. Setup partiton model
00. Associate project object with the partition created earlier
1. Create subobject under Investment object
2. Change Views for List, Filter, Create and Edit for a specific partition and Publish it.
3. Navigate to Projects and select one of the projects in the Partition that you updated the Views
4. Once in the Project properties click on drop down arrow under Properties tab to go to the sub object List
5. Create new instance of the subobject and notice that Create view reflects the changes you made in the Views for that partition, Click Save and Return
6. Notice that List View updates don't reflect, same applies to Filter View.
Defect DE43341, Currently in review by Development team.